Spes Development Co supplies add2 Co Ltd low-cost sophisticated electronic testing/verification equipment for the automotive and aerospace industries for North America.
- Our Low Voltage Tester (LVTGO) establishes adherence to and tests to standards and robustness of automotive noisy supply voltages (12V, 24V, 27V, 48V, higher voltages, contact us). First, by testing to required standards and, second, going beyond standards to exhaustive testing that tests for those situations not normally tested for and, therefore, not found. Cranking & start/stop, voltage dropouts, fast transient burst noise-FTBN. Check Low Voltage Tester -> here.
- Checking and measuring spurious and parasitic and unusually high or low automotive currents from μAmps to 100A measuring directly from a vehicle’s fuse branch(s) or whole vehicle without cutting wires or disturbing harnesses in any way – from sub-milliamps to 820 A, static to 1000 samples/sec. More information on Sens-X -> here.
- Control algorithms development and testing using real-time Rapid Control Prototyping Systems or full Hardware-in-the-Loop, HIL (fault insertion, DSP signal conditioning, current input/output, quadrature encoder, LVDT, wheel speed sensors, programmable load, relays, xPC, RT-Linux). More MICROGen details -> here.
- Add dynamic signal testing to Test Boards. The DTB-VS attaches to your new or existing Test Boards. This includes: Crank, CAM, wheel speeds, fuel rail, driver controls, quiescent and running currents or power in fuse branches or the whole test board, EMC immunity tests. More Dynamic Test Board details -> here.
- Testing to ISO 16750; Ford CI210, 220, 260, 270; GMW3172, Mercedes-Benz LV124, Chrysler CS-11979 to name a few.
- Create a real-time user-friendly graphical user interface to many sources of data on a PC, network database via TCP/IP, USB or CCP. Our VISUALCONNX GUI software does just this.
Spes Development Co can help you with all phases of the test process, including:
- Test and development systems.
- Product demos and details.
- Hardware upgrades/repairs.
- Software updates.
We also advise companies on international business expansion, including:
- Selecting best countries for export, foreign agents, and distributors
- Choosing the best bank
- Getting paid: Letters of Credit (L/C)
- Using resources of the US Commercial Service
- US export control laws
Dr. Snyder is an IEEE Life Senior Member, currently a member of the East Michigan District Export Council (DEC) and a past member of the National DEC steering committee, Washington, DC.
His PhD is in Electrical Engineering, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison with numerous papers on computer simulation.
He lived and worked in Australia and Asia for 14 years as Marketing Director for real-time computer systems.